METHI MUTTER PANEER
- 2 cups chopped fresh fenugreek leaves/methi
- 1 cup boiled green peas/ mutter
- 1 cup paneer cubes
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 3-4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 inch ginger, chopped
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- ½ cup cashewnuts
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ cup water
- salt to taste
1. Grind onion, cumin seeds, garlic cloves, salt, ginger, green chilies and cashewnuts to make the paste in a blender. Grind without adding water.
2. Add oil to Kadai
3. Add the ground paste and fry the paste.
4. Keep on stirring in between to avoid the paste from sticking to the pan.
5. Add chopped fenugreek leaves and ½ cup water or more. Mix well.
6. Simmer for 6-7 minutes.
7. Add the boiled peas and cream. Simmer for 5 minutes on a low flame.
8. Add paneer cubes. Mix well
9. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot methi mutter paneer with roti