Dassera Special dish "Bread Idli". Quick to make and yummy to taste :-) Try this different recipe on occasion of Dassera.
Wish you all a very Happy Dassera
- 6 bread slices
- 1 cup curd
- 1tbsp butter
- 4 potatoes (boiled)
- 1 Chopped onion (Medium Size)
- 1 tsp coriander and cumin seed powder
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- Chopped coriander
- 1 green chili (chopped)
- ½ tsp red chili powder.
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Cut the bread into round slices.
- Mash the potatoes. Add green chillies, chopped onion, coriander leaves, red chili powder, garam masala, Coriander & cumin powder and salt. Mix well.
- Mix salt and black pepper powder in curd.
- Now prepare a potato mixture tikki.
- Place tikki on one bread round slice. Place the other round bread slice on top of it.
- Heat a little butter in a non stick pan. Now place the bread slice with tikki in the pan and cover it and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Then flip the bread slice and cook for ½ min.
- Server it in plate and put curd mixture on top of it. Garnish with Coriander leaves J