Cucumber Raita (Kakdi Chi Koshimbir)
Cucumber Raita/ Koshimbir/ Salad can be served with any Indian meal. I simply adore it for its simplicity and crunchy texture. It’s quick and easy to make with just a few ingredients.
- 3 medium size Cucumber/ Kakdi
- 4 green chilies
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1tbsp crushed groundnuts
- 1 tbsp chopped green coriander
- 2 tsp pure ghee
- ½ tsp Jeera
- salt to taste
- Roast groundnuts remove the skin and grind to small pieces.
- Heat ghee in kadai, add jeera, when jeera starts popping add green chili pieces. Keep this tadka aside for cooling.
- Peel and mince cucumbers.
- Mix cucumber, salt, sugar, lemon juice, crushed groundnut and coriander.
- Pour the tadka over the mixture. Mix well.