- 250g self-raising flour
- 25g cocoa powder
- 2tsp baking powder
- 175g sugar
- 175ml milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 100ml mild olive oil
- 75g plain chocolate chunks
- 1-2tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven.
2. Line deep muffin tray with paper muffin cases.
3. Sift together the flour, cocoa and baking powder
4. Add sugar to it. Mix well.
5. Add the remaining ingredients and mix lightly together.
6. Spoon the mixture into the prepared cases.
7. Bake for approximately 20 mins
8. Cool for 10 mins.
9. Do icing & decorate as per your choice