1 litre milk, 15gms vermecelli, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 cup milk powder, 1/2 cup ghee, Kesar Milk Masala (Suhana)blanched almonds, pistas, cashew nuts, charoli, Saffron and ealichi.METHOD:
1. Boil the milk well with the sugar, milk powder and kesar milk masala, to a thick consistency.2. Take ghee in another pan and roast around 15gms of vermecelli till it turns brown.
3. Add dry fruits in the above pan mix it well.
4. Add boiled milk to the pan. Mix well.
5. Add elaichi, charoli and saffron and keep for 10 mins. before removing from flame.
6. Serve it hot or cold :-) Happy Eid!!
Tip: Do not keep the Sheerkhurma in the fridge immediately after it has been prepared, as it might condense.