DUDHI SOUP / WHITE GOURD SOUPIngredients:
2 cups white gourd chopped, 1 tomato, 1tbsp moong dal, 2 chopped green chilies, 1 tsp grated ginger, 2tsp oil, ½ tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp butter and chaat masala and salt to taste.
1) Put chopped white gourd, moong dal and tomato in pressure cooker and cook it.
2) Allow it to cool. Grind in mixie. 3) Take oil in kadhai; add green chilies, ginger, turmeric powder in it.
4) Add the grind mixture to it.
5) Add sufficient water. (Add water depending on the thickness of soup you require.)
6) Add salt to it. Mix well and bring it to boil.
7) Serve hot by adding butter and chaat masala to it.