Gajar Halwa in Microwave is much easier as it avoids stirring. It has always been a great hit!
- 500 gms grated carrot
- 1/2 cup milk
- 100gm khawa
- 2-3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 25gms almond coarsely powdered (Roasted almonds in microwave for 2 min and powdered)
- 1/2 tsp crushed cardamom
- Raisins and cashew nut for garnishing
1. Take a microwaveable vessel mix carrot and ghee and microwave on high for 10minutes. Remove and stir.
2. Mix milk and microwave for 10minutes. Stand for few minutes.
3. Stand and stir, add sugar, khawa, cardamom powder and almond powder and microwave for 10 minutes.
4. Garnish with raisins and cashew nuts.