And one more thing is that on Kojagiri Poornima day eldest child of the family is honored.
- 4 Cup Milk
- 3 Tbsp Sugar or as per your taste
- Charoli (chironji) - 1 tbsp for garnishing
Ingredients for Masala:
- ¼ cup Almond Powder (unsalted)
- 1 Tbsp Pistachio Powder (unsalted)
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- Pinch of Nutmeg powder
- 1 pinch of Saffron
- Grind unsalted almonds and pistachio at home, use the amount of measurement given above.
- Add Almond and Pistachio Powder, Cardamom Powder, Nutmeg powder and Saffron in the mixer and mix all the ingredients very well.
- In a thick vessel, boil 4 cups milk on low flame. Boil it for some time, stirring continuously.
- Then add 3 tbsp sugar or add as per your requirement.
- Add prepared masala in it and stir well with spoon. Bring it to boil.
- Add Charoli to garnish. (Optional). Remove from flame.
- Pour the milk in broad vessel and see the reflection of full moon in Masala Dudh.
- Then serve hot glass of masala dudh to everyone in family :-)
“Wish You All A Very Happy Kojagiri Poornima”