- 3 medium size carrots
- green chillies
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1tbsp crushed groundnuts
- 1 tbsp chopped green coriander
- 2 tsp pure ghee½ tsp
- salt to taste
1) Roast groundnuts remove the skin and grind to small pieces.
2) Heat ghee in kadai, add jeera, when jeera starts popping add green chili pieces. Keep this tadka aside for cooling.
3) Peel and mince carrots.
4) Mix carrots, salt, sugar, lemon juice, crushed groundnut and coriander.
5) Pour the tadka over the mixture. Mix well.
6) In above recipe for variation you can add 1 tsp curd instead of lemon juice and mix well.
Mostly kids like it with curd cobmination.