Capsicum Masala Curry
- Chopped onion
- Chopped tomato
- Ginger, Garlic & green chili paste
- Chopped coriander
- Garam masala
- Red chili powder
- Turmeric powder
- Cumin seeds
- Bay leaf
- Salt to taste
1. Dry roast the peanut and Cashew nuts on medium heat till it turns light brown in color. Let them cool and then grind it to fine powder.
2. Blend tomato, onion, green chili, garlic, ginger and coriander in blender. Make smooth paste. Don't add water to it.
3. Steam Chopped capsicum in microwave for 4 mins.
4. Heat oil in pan and add cumin seeds, cloves and bay leaf.
5. Add tomato and onion gravy to it. Mix well. Cook till oil separates from the gravy.
6. Add Turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala and salt to it.
7. Add nuts powder to it.
8. Add 1 & 1/4 cup water. Mix well.
10. Serve hot with roti, naan or paratha.