2 cups Corns, ½ cup Capsicum (finely chopped), ½ cup tomato (finely chopped), 1 tbsp coriander (finely chopped), ½ cup Onion (finely chopped), 2tsp grated raw mango, 3tsp Chaat Masala, salt for taste, 1 tsp lemon juice, 2 green chili, 1 small size cucumber (finely chopped)
1. Boil the corn in hot water for 2 mins.
2. Remove the corn from water and take it in a bowl.
3. Grind 2 chilies and salt to paste. Add to above Corn.
4. Add capsicum, onion, tomato, cucumber, coriander, grated raw mango, chaat masala, and lemon juice to above corn.
5. Mix well. Garnish it with Green chili. CORN CHAAT is ready to serve :-)