Coconut Dryfruit Bonda
- 3 boiled and Mashed potatoes
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds (khas khas)
- 3-4 chopped green chilies
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 cup chopped coriander
- 2 tsp raisins
- 2 tsp chopped cashew nuts
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp cornflower
- 1 tbsp bread crumbs
- Mix Mash potato, bread crumbs and cornflower together. Mix well and prepare dough.
2. Take a bowl and mix coconut, poppy seeds, raisins, coriander and green chili. Mix well.
3. Add lemon juice, sugar and cashew nuts to the mixture.
4. Prepare small balls of the dough.
5. Roll the small ball in to puris.
6. Keep a 1 tsp of stuffing on it and cover it to give round shape.
7. Heat oil in kadhai and deep fry the stuffed balls till golden brown.
8. Serve it hot! You can serve it with some dip as well J