This is an easy to prepare and a nutritious recipe. You can eat it as a side dish with rice or hot roti.Ingredients:
1) Roast groundnuts remove the skin and grind to small pieces.
2) Heat ghee in kadai, add jeera, when jeera starts popping add green chili pieces. Keep this tadka aside for cooling.
3) Peel and grate beetroot.
4) Mix beetroot, salt, sugar, crushed groundnut and coriander.
5) Pour the tadka over the mixture. Mix well.
6) Add curd to the above mixture and mix well.
Serve it with rice and dal or with just hot roti.
This wonderful and pinkish salad is a great colorful addition to any meal. A very different salad than the usual greens and whites.