Pasta with Olive Oil, Garlic and Crushed Pepper
1 cup pasta
2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups pasta cooking water
- ½ tsp fresh crushed pepper
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 cup Grated cheese
- ½ tsp mix herbs
- ½ tsp oregano
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup of the cooking water and drain.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds, making sure it doesn't brown.
- Add the reserved pasta water, pepper, chili flakes, oregano, mix herbs, salt, and parsley and bring to a boil. Toss with the cooked pasta.
- Add grated cheese to it. Mix well.
- Serve Hot!