4 tomatoes, 1tbsp moong dal, 2 chopped green chilies, 1 tsp grated ginger, 2tsp oil, ½ tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp butter and chaat masala and salt to taste.
1) Cook tomatoes and moong dal in pressure cooker.
2) Allow it to cool. Grind in mixer. 3) Take oil in kadhai; add green chilies, ginger, turmeric powder in it.
4) Add the grind mixture to it.
5) Add sufficient water. (Add water depending on the thickness of soup you require.)
6) Add salt to it. Mix well and bring it to boil.
7) Serve hot by adding butter and chaat masala to it.