- 1 cup Shredded coconut
- 1 cup milk
- 1 & ¼ cup Sugar
- Cardamom powder
- Saffron strands
- 5 drops yellow food color
- Few almonds for garnishing
2. Stir it till it forms a lump and slightly dry from the sides. The consistency is important. Remove from fire.
3. Add cardamom powder. Mix well.
4. Apply ghee to a plate and pour the coconut fudge in to a plate greased with little ghee and pat it evenly. Garnish it with grated almonds.
5. While it’s still hot, cut into diamond shaped pieces but do not remove from plate. Allow it to cool and set.6. It will come out unstuck from the plate easily when cooled down. Tip:
- While mixing it in Kadhai you can take out small portion of it on hand and roll it, from that you can check the consistency of the mixture.