- Dry roast the dalia in a pan on slow flame for 3 minutes till it turns to light brown in colour. Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker, add the asafetida, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, turmeric powder, green chillies and ginger, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the green peas and carrots, mix well and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the roasted dalia, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water and salt, mix well and pressure cook for two whistles or till done.
- Remove from the flame, open the lid, add the lemon juice and mix gently.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander and grated coconut.
Sunday, February 4, 2018
Heat a pan, add 1/2 tsp olive oil, ginger paste, zucchini, purple cabbage, cauliflower, basil, celery, onion, Tomato, french beans, green peas, spring onion, garlic chives, spinach, cabbage, chipotle and chilli Oregano dressing, salt, lemon juice. Stir Fry. Mix well and serve hot!
Sides: Apricots, pomegranate, soaked badam