CHATPATA CORN USALIt's a good choice for evening snacks to make Chatpata Corn Usal. It's very easy & fast to cook :-) Try it out!
1 cup corn, 1 tbsp oil, 2- 3 chilies, ½ tsp turmeric powder, ½ tsp mustard seeds, ½ tsp garlic paste, ½ tsp ginger paste, pinch of asafoetida, 1 tsp garam masala, salt for taste, 1tsp lemon juice, 2 tsp grated coconut and coriander to garnish.
1) Grind the corn.
2) Make chili paste and add salt to it.
3) Take oil in pan and heat it. Add mustard seeds, chili, garlic and ginger paste to it.
4) Add turmeric and asafoetida and mix it well.
5) Add grind corn to the above mixture.
6) Add garam masala and mix it well.
7) Cook it for 5 mins.
8) Add lemon juice to it.
9) Serve it hot by garnishing it with grated coconut and finely chopped coriander.