Paneer 250gms, 1cup corn, ½ cup Cashew nut powder, 1 onion (finely chopped), ½ cup Tomato pury, 1 tomato (chopped), 1 tsp garam masala, 1tsp kanda lasun chatani, 2tbsp oil, salt, ½ tsp turmeric and suhana super masala 1tsp.
1. Take a pan and heat with 1tbsp oil and fry the paneer cubes till they turn in to golden yellow color.
2. Cook the corn and keep it aside.
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil and add turmeric and chopped onion. Cook it till onion becomes soft.
4. Add chopped tomato to it. Cook it for 2 mins.
5. Add cashew nut powder to above mixture and grind it.
6. Take 1tbsp oil add turmeric, tomato pury and mix it well.
7. Add the grind mixture to it.
8. Add Paneer pieces and corn. Cook it for 2 mins.
9. Add garam masala, kanda lasun chatani, suhana super masala and salt for taste.
10. Mix it well and cook it for 2 mins.
11. Serve it hot with Kulcha. :-)