2 carrots, 7-8 cauliflower florets, 1 tomato chopped, 2 onions chopped, 100gms Paneer, 1 capsicum chopped, 7-8 almonds, 7-8 cashews, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 2 tsp red chili powder, 1tsp cumin seeds, tsp coriander powder, 2tsp lemon juice and salt to taste.
1. Cut vegetables into 1-inch pieces.
2. Grate one onion and keep aside. Make thin slices of the second onion. Keep aside.
3. Make paste of almonds and cashews. Keep aside.
4. Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds. Wait till they sputter.
5. Add grated onions and stir till lightly cooked.
6. Reduce flame. Add ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice, chili powder and coriander powder. Stir. After a minute, add almond-cashew paste. Stir the mixture till it is barely dry and starts separating from sides of the pan.
7. Add carrots, capsicum and cauliflower. Mix well.
8. Now add 1-cup water. Stir, cover and let boil for 4-5 minutes.
9. Add tomato, paneer and sliced onions while continuously stirring.
10. Cook till vegetables are tender. Now add salt.
11. Leave on heat for a minute more.
12. Garnish with onion rings. Serve hot with fulkas :-)