· 250 gms vanilla cake mix (eggless)
· 2 cup water
· ½ tsp veg gel
2 tbsp refined oil
· 1 tsp strawberry essence
· 1 tbsp strawberry syrup
· Frozen Cherry tin
· Strawberry emulsion
· 1 cup cream.
1. Grease the cake pot with refined oil
2. Take a bowl and add vanilla cake mix, ½ cup water, strawberry essence and veg gel. Mix well.3. Whisk the above mixture 2-3 mins.
4. Add 2 tbsp refined oil to above mixture and whisk well.
5. Pour the mixture in grease cake pot.
6. Make a whole in between the mixture.
7. Set the microwave on high and bake it for 4 mins.8. Once baked remove the cake in plate. 9. Allow the baked cake to cool. 10. Cut the cake in to 2 slices.
11. Mix strawberry syrup and 1 cup water.
12. Apply the mixture on 2 slices of the cake
13. Take cream and add strawberry emulsion (4-5 drops). Whisk it well together.14. Apply the cream on the 2 slices of the cake. 15. Put the cut cherries or fresh strawberries on one slice of the cake.
16. Keep the other cake slice on it.
17. Arrange ½ cut cherries or fresh strawberries on it to decorate the cake.
18. Keep the cake in fridge for 4-5 hours to marinate.
Tip: You can use your favorite fruits and syrups to make different cakes from above recipe.