- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 cup sprouted Moong
- 1 tsp Green Chili Paste
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp finely chopped tomato for garnishing
- 1 Onion (finely chopped) for garnishing
- 1 tsp chopped Coriander for ganishing
- 1/2 tbsp shev
1. Take a pan heat the oil and toss in the mustard seeds.
2. When mustard starts popping add green chili paste.
3. Add turmeric powder.
4. Now add sprouted moong to it. Mix well.
5. Now mix chili powder, chaat masala and salt. Cook for 1 minute.
6. Garnish with fresh chopped coriander, onion, tomato and shev. Serve hot.