1. Grate Khava/mawa and keep aside.
2. Mix the milk powder, mawa, baking powder, cardamom powder and all-purpose flour. Mix it well. Add required quantity of water so that you are able to form soft dough.
3. Apply oil to your palm and make small round shape balls.
4. Deep-fry these balls on medium heat till golden in color.
5. Drain and soak in sugar syrup for at least 15-20mins before serving.
Sugar syrup Preparation:
1. Heat the water and dissolve the sugar in it.
2. Remove from heat and add the Rose essence and Kesar.
3. Add the jamuns while still warm and keep pot covered for 15-20 minutes.
Gulab Jamun with Ice Cream Preparation:
Take 1 scoop of ice cream in plate and add hot Gulab Jamuns to it and serve.
I tried it with both the flavors Vanilla and Shahi gulab ice cream. :-)