- Grated Paneer- 1 cup
- Chopped coriander- 2 tbsp
- Onion chopped- 1
- Green Chili chopped – 1
- Cumin seed – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste- ½ tsp
- Red chili powder- ½ tsp
- Coriander powder- ½ tsp
- Garam masala- ½ tsp
- Tomato ketchup- 2 tbsp
- Oil- 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
Green Chutney - Add cumin seeds, grated fresh coconut, coriander leaves, palak leaves, green chili, lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, 2 tbsp water and salt to taste in a mixer-grinder. Grind it in a grinder and make smooth paste.
2. Add ginger-garlic paste and saute for 30 seconds.
3. Add red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala, tomato ketchup, coriander leaves and green chili. Mix well.
4. Remove pan from flame and add crumbled paneer and salt to taste, mix well. Filling for roll is ready
Method for Making Paneer Rolls:
1. At the time of serving, heat pan on medium flame and grease it with 1-teaspoon oil. Re-heat the the chapati for 10 seconds on both sides.
2. Take re heated chapati to a plate and spread 1-teaspoon (or to taste) green chutney evenly over it. Put one portion of filling in the center and spread it lengthwise.
3. Sprinkle 1-2 teaspoons grated cheese over it . Wrap chapati tightly around stuffing to make a long cylindrical roll.