Palak Methi Tikki
Here is a quick & healthy recipe for Palak Methi Tikki’s. Try It!
· Finely chopped small bunch Methi (Fenugreek)
· Finely chopped small bunch Palak (Spinach )
· 1 tsp chili powder
· ¼ tsp turmeric powder
· ¼ of Ajwain
· Finely chopped Coriander leaves
· ½ tsp sesame seeds
· 1 bowl cooked rice
· 1 bowl of bread crumbs
· 2 tbsp oil
· Salt to taste
1. Grind finely chopped palak, methi and rice in a mixy.
2. Take the above mixture in a bowl add salt, sesame, ajwain, chili powder, turmeric powder, chopped coriander. Mix well
3. Divide the mixture into equal portions. Grease your palms, take small portions of the mixture and shape them into tikkis.
4. Heat a pan and add sufficient oil. Place the tikkis on the hot pan and shallow fry.
5. When the underside is done, flip over and cook till the other side is done. Do not flip the tikkis too often as they are very delicate and may break.