300 hms Bhinidi/ lady finger
2tbsp gram flour (besan)
3 tsp lemon juice
½ tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp red chili powder
¼ tsp cumin powder
Fresh grated coconut
¼ tsp coriander powder
1 tbsp oil
Salt to taste
- Take the lady finger/ bhindi was and pat dry completely.
- Cut of the head and throw it away. Cut the remaining part into four pieces.
- Take a bowl add gram flour, turmeric, red chili powder, salt, lemon juice, cumin powder, coriander powder, grated coconut. Mix well.
- Add bhindi to it, mix well and marinate for 10 mins.
- Now take a kadhai and heat oil in it. Add the bhindi with masala and deep fry.
- Serve hot with roti or fulka or chapatti.