SWEET CORN MASALA CURRY
1. Remove skin of tomato, blanch the tomato in boiling water for a minute and then let it cool. Peel off the skin once cooled.
2. In a non-stick pan heat oil. Once the oil is hot add cumin seeds and pinch of asafetida.
3. Now add grated ginger and garlic and cook for a minute.
4. Add in the chopped onions and saute till they becomes translucent.
5. Then add tomato and saute until it form nice gravy.
6. Add all spices: turmeric powder, red chili powder and garam masala.
7. Season it with salt as per taste and mix well all the ingredients.
8. Cook for 5 minutes on low flame until the gravy starts oozing out oil.
9. Add boiled sweet corn and mix well. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
10. Lastly add cashew nut paste and mix well the curry.
11. Sweet corn masala curry is ready. Serve hot with roti.