PANEER TIKKA SANDWICH
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped capsicum
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 teaspoons red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon haldi powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp sugar
- Salt as needed
- 2 cups chopped paneer
- 8-10 bread slices
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
a pan with olive oil. Add chopped onions and fry until the onions turn pink.
Now add red chili powder, garam masala powder, haldi powder, sugar. butter and salt.
- Add chopped paneer and mix. Stir and fry until the spices have mixed well with the paneer. Set aside.
- Take a bread slice, spread butter and the fried mixture. Cover it with another bread slice.
- Grill and serve hot with ketchup or green chutney.