Grilled Capsicum Cheese Sandwich
- 8 to 10 bread slices (whole wheat, multi grain or white bread)
- 1 finely chopped onions
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- ¼ cup finely chopped capsicum (you can also use a mix of all the three colored capsicum)
- 1 garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp grated cheese
- ½ cup grated paneer
- ¼ tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- 1 tsp dry basil
- chopped olives
- red chili flakes
- Chopped coriander and mint leaves
- salt as required
- butter as required
1. In a bowl, add chopped onions, finely chopped tomato, and chopped capsicum.
2. Add grated cheese and paneer.
3. Add the seasonings black pepper powder, oregano, olives, red chili flakes dry basil, chopped coriander, mint leaves and salt. Mix well.
4. Spread butter on the bread slices.
5. Soon the mixture on half of the slices and cover with the remaining slices.
6. Grill or toast the sandwiches in an electric grill till golden and crisp.
7. Serve grilled sandwiches with tomato ketchup.