Banana BurfiVery easy to make and its preparations is also very easy. Ingredients used are readily available in our house. Keep stirring the mixture while cooking and enjoy my homemade burfi :-)
- 4 Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts & almonds
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 1 tbsp milk powder
- 1 tbsp ghee
- Peel Bananas and mash them properly.
- Add milk to them and cook till the milk has dried up.
- Add ghee and sugar and cook till the mixture starts turning brown.
- Add coconut and milk powder and walnuts and mix well.
- Grease a baking tray or deep plate.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and pour into the greased tray.
- 8. Allow to cool and cut into diamond shape.
- 9. Garnish with nuts like walnut, almonds, pistachio etc. of your choice.