- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 cup sprouted moth beans (Matki)
- 1 tsp Green Chili Paste
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp chopped Coriander for ganishing
- ½ Onion (finely chopped) for garnishing
1. Take a pan heat the oil and toss in the mustard seeds.
2. When mustard starts popping add green chili paste.
3. Add turmeric powder.
4. Now add sprouted moth beans to it. Mix well.
5. Now mix chili powder, chaat masala and salt. Cook for 1 minute.
6. Garnish with fresh chopped coriander and onion and serve hot.