Here you have the most simple pasta recipe. The one that you can really prepare in a few minutes, while the pasta is cooking.
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 15mins
Pasta should always be cooked in large pan containing plenty of fast boiling water. ½ liter water per 100g of Pasta.
1. Add ½ tsp of salt and 1 tbsp of oil to the pan when the water is boiling.
2. Once the water has reached a fast boil, add the PASTA. Stirring to separate it.
3. Leave the pan uncovered and stir the PASTA occasionally. PASTA will be cooked in 10 – 12 minutes.
4. Drain the PASTA as soon as it is cooked.
PASTA SAUCE RECIPE Ingredients:
100g boiled PASTA, 1 chopped onion, 1 chopped capsicum, 2 chopped tomatoes; 1 tsp finely chopped green chilies, ½ tsp red chili flakes, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 tsp garlic paste, 2tbsp grated cheese, 1 ½ tbsp butter and salt to taste.
1. Heat the butter and fry the onion for 1 min.
2. Add the capsicum, tomatoes, green chilies and fry again for 1 min.
3. Add the Pasta to above mixture
4. Add cheese and salt. Mix well . 5. Serve hot :-)