Preparation time: 15 mins
4 onions, 5 garlic cloves, 1 piece Ginger (small piece), 5 green Chilies (chopped), 1tbsp coriander powder, ½ tbsp red chili powder, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 3 tomatoes (medium size), 3tbsp vegetable oil, 1tbsp cumin powder, 6 Eggs, 1 red chili, Coriander leaves for garnishing, and Salt to taste.
1. Boil eggs, shell and keep it aside.
2. Heat oil in the pan and add onions, green chilies, and ginger-garlic paste. Fry onions till it turns yellowish brown.
3. Add tomatoes and fry it properly.
4. Slit the boiled eggs and put them in the pan.
5. Add red chilly powder, turmeric powder, coriander and cumin seeds powder and salt on the eggs.
6. Stir it, cover the pan and let it cook for 10 minutes.
7. Remove the cover of the pan and garnish it with coriander leaves, green and red chili.